How exciting to have a piano! My kids love mine, too. In fact, it's hard to ever get any time on it alone because every time I start to play, they kick me off.
I love your toes. You always do really creative things. The piano and the boots are really great too. I love having a piano, even if all I can play are hymns. HOpefully my girls will grow up to be good at it.
Cute toes! I've always been amazed at your toenail art. Congrats on the piano, I'm super jealous. I'm glad you have a blog now. I love your crazy stories - keep them coming!
CUTE toes! Come and do mine for me!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting to have a piano! My kids love mine, too. In fact, it's hard to ever get any time on it alone because every time I start to play, they kick me off.
I love your toes. You always do really creative things. The piano and the boots are really great too. I love having a piano, even if all I can play are hymns. HOpefully my girls will grow up to be good at it.
ReplyDeleteYour toes turned out really cute! I remember all the fun things you would do in high school! That's so exciting you got a piano, I hope you enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteUgh! Feet! Oh well, cute nail polish. :) SO I also have a blog. I sent you an invite! Can't wait to see more fun from the Bingham fam!
ReplyDeleteCute toes! I've always been amazed at your toenail art. Congrats on the piano, I'm super jealous. I'm glad you have a blog now. I love your crazy stories - keep them coming!
ReplyDelete