Shay is 19 months old. His vocabulary is great for his age! "No, won't!" "Not yet!" "Doing?" "Biper stinky, P.U.!" The list goes on. He has been calling his dad Matt for the past month, following his big bro.'s example. Tonight it evolved to "Matty". I like that one. His true loves are: pick-ups, and his daddy. In close second place is motorcycles (just to watch, not ride), Grandpa Bingham, and Uncle Peter. He runs fast for a chubby kid and has taken up throwing fits in public--church, stores, you name it. But yet he has a very sweet, cuddly side, and we love him lots.
Yea! I am so glad to see you started a blog. It is such a fun way to keep in touch with everyone. Welcome aboard! Oh and I thought I would also comment on how cute your boys are!
ReplyDeleteYAY Annie! I'm so excited you have a blog now! I always wonder about you and how you & your family is doing! I can't believe how big your boys are and they're so cute too! Congrats to your hubby on getting his Master's degree, that's awesome! I'm looking forward to keeping in contact with you :) BTW, Danny and I were going through things when we were packing and we came across your unicorn book you did for Danny for his birthday! We about died because it is so cute & funny!
ReplyDeleteummm...diddo! Your family is adorable, so excited to stalk you through blogging, and can't wait to see more about you guys. It is such a fun way to stay in touch.
ReplyDelete