We had a great family picture experience with Ashley (Wall). She is just starting to pursue this hobby and with great results. The pictures were taken in the BYU-I gardens. I am so pleased with them. We didn't get one of Alyza smiling, but what we gots fits her personality. She is always eating her dresses. Enjoy the rest of summer, it's going too fast!
Annie I'm glad you found me online! I would love to be on your list and I will put you on mine as well. It's fun to see what everyone is up to, and I always love looking at everyone's pictures. Your family picts. sure turned out great!!
Well, I think your a cute family, and I think your kids are scrumptious....yes, scrumptious.
ReplyDeleteI hope you like them, and thanks for the little plug:)
SO CUTE!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute family! Love the pic of her eating her dress. Adorable!
ReplyDeleteAnnie I'm glad you found me online! I would love to be on your list and I will put you on mine as well. It's fun to see what everyone is up to, and I always love looking at everyone's pictures. Your family picts. sure turned out great!!
ReplyDelete