Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Small success



(Picture of Shay at 1 yr. old)
More on the poop potty training dilemma-- I tried a tip I read online, allowing Shay to use a diaper to poop in but but let him wear undies the rest of the time. He actually agreed to this, I think he was relieved to not have to poop in the toilet, and I quit hounding him hourly about whether he had to poop. In fact I didn't ask him once all day, I was so proud of myself. My stipulation on the diaper thing is that he has to poop in it in the bathroom, and then immediately after we flush it down the toilet and he puts his undies back on. So we're not there yet, but at least we avoided poopy undies and a sad mom and boy. I think eventually he'll catch on.

No comments:

Post a Comment