Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A pirate in pajamas



A wonderful day at preschool--Letter P day. Got to wear pajamas, and make pirate attire. What a good deal to be 4. Life is good for Garrett except that he thinks winter is boring. But at least boring winter gives him plenty of time to hypothesize. Lately, he likes to tell me, "mom, I have a hypothesis..." his latest was about how the woolly mammoths died.

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie & he sounds like such a hoot too! And, what a smart boy too--I'm pretty sure I didn't know what a hypothesis was until the 6th grade! Hope all is going well for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAH! Oh my word. HOw smart! I don't even know what a hypothesis is:) I think it's great to be in pre-school age too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is hilarious! Kids are so funny. It is amazing what a 4 year old can come up with!

    ReplyDelete