The kids were soo excited for dad to open their presents, first thing in the morning. Shay told him, "I got you something for your toy tractor to pull but I have NO idea what it is." Too funny.
Our day consisted of the tradition of pancakes with M&M's, Matt did many projects on his check list (a happy day for him), we ended the night with a play in Oakley, 7 brides for 7 brothers which was really good (the stomping, yelling brothers scared Lou) and a DQ treat on the way home.
Matt's choice of treat...ice cream with lots of yummly toppings. His big present was running shoes, I also got him that amazing shirt you see pictured. His mother was so happy he finally agreed to let her buy him a suit which is still being tailored. Turpins gave him kitty litter (chopped nuts) complete with brownie kitty poops. It was an all around fun weekend. Love you Matthew, you are a good man.




Ha ha! Wish you would have included a picture of the kitty litter! I had to delete mine on my phone and am still sad about it! It's been fun catching up on your blogs. Stanley Lake is beautiful! Glad the fires didn't end up being a threat to all your fun. Miss you guys... I think Scott may finish grain this week so we can hang out again soon!
ReplyDelete