Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Oh it is gr8 to be EIGHT!

 The camping cake

 Braydon & McKenzie got to come for the fun



I would say Garrett had a GREAT bday of the #8.  He is an outdoorsy boy, and his main request was a pup tent, which he received. He also got a few books from us (one was finished w/in less than 24 hours), some lego and building sets.  He is excited to be baptized and really seems to appreciate the quilt I made him for a baptism gift.  We camped at Lake Walcott overnight in the trailer the night before his birthday, and fished the next morning.  The only one who almost caught a fish was Alyza, we didn't even realize what was going on, then sadly the fish got away.  She also saw a snake! Later that night we had hot dogs w/ Gma & Gpa Bingham and the bunch (Katie came from Homedale as Lauren had a prom that night as well).  Garrett is a good boy, and the wheels in his brain are always turning.  We love you Garrett Matthew, you make our family complete.

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe he is 8--that is CRAZY!!! Sounds like a great birthday. I loved the cake & quilt--you are such a nice mom :)

    ReplyDelete