Kellie and I took on a sewing project with the help of Lyndsay and my mom. I didn't need much help but she needed a lot. And as you can tell, Alyza's dress is a lot cuter. Paige's most likely fell apart that night, I have forgotten to ask.
It's probably a good thing I wasn't there. I would have had to fix and finish both of your projects for you. I am glad that you could work it out for yourselves and that the project somewhat resembles a dress? (j/k they are adorable!)
You were an accident. No one likes you. Paiges dress is award winning. It was on the news and already won a blue ribbon in the state fair.
ReplyDeleteJealousy can be so ugly.
DeleteIt's probably a good thing I wasn't there. I would have had to fix and finish both of your projects for you. I am glad that you could work it out for yourselves and that the project somewhat resembles a dress? (j/k they are adorable!)
ReplyDeleteI wish you could have been there to dry Kellie's tears at Abbott's. Choosing the fabric, now those were the tough times
Delete