On the 17th day before Christmas, my true loves gave to me...
1 Santa baby 1 cowboy-basketball star and a toothless 5 year old boy!
(He was SOOO excited to lose his tooth, has been anticipating this for a LONG time! ...and YES my pictures are ALWAYS out of order, it's too hard to figure out.)
I was always so excited to get a visit from the Toothfairy when I was little! All of your kiddies are so cute & I loved the picture of them with the snowman!
Congratulations Garrett!!! He does look VERY excited.
ReplyDeleteCute Santa baby, and Shay's cowboy basketball star outfit looks like something Kenny Chesney would wear.
Yeah for Garrett's tooth! I told Kessa of his tooth envy over her missing teeth. I think she felt pretty cool to be envied.
ReplyDeleteI was always so excited to get a visit from the Toothfairy when I was little! All of your kiddies are so cute & I loved the picture of them with the snowman!
ReplyDelete