Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Favorite Child and Her Brothers







Shay looks cute in glasses too, he tried on Garrett's old ones

Garrett and Shay thoroughly enjoyed making Dracula's Dentures, Lori's tollhouse contest entry-- after 2 helpings, Garrett's blood sugar was only at 160--I was relieved!

Alyza is a pretty princess

Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

  1. I love the title of this...hahah! I also love those dentures. How did it pan out? Did she win? Alyza is so beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over how stinking cute Alyza is! And the boys are alright too, ha ha ha. I am glad that they got to make the cookies, my kids have made hundreds of them, but they still like doing it.

    Are you going to post a picture of Garrett with his winning anti-drug poster? I am dying to see it! Good luck with the Halloween stuff this weekend. I am sure it is the dream holiday for every mother with a diabetic child!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alyza is an absolute doll & your boys are so handsome! That's so cool about Lori's cookies--I hope she wins!

    ReplyDelete