Thanks for all the support we had for Garrett and the diabetes walk. It was sooooper fun. It was great for Garrett to see that many people deal with what he deals with. I also included a few fun pictures of Alyza, and one of Garrett's big catch last weekend.
great pictures! I'm glad things went good. And Garrett and Adi could be good friends I think! Adi loves to fish too, and she has a super huge personality like him as well. They're a handful, but oh so fun!
You have the cutest kids & I can't believe how big Alyza is getting! How fun that Garrett caught a fish!
ReplyDeletegreat pictures! I'm glad things went good. And Garrett and Adi could be good friends I think! Adi loves to fish too, and she has a super huge personality like him as well. They're a handful, but oh so fun!
ReplyDelete